- Disciplined rebalancing to maintain diversified asset allocation strategy
- Multiple investment managers who are experts in their respective disciplines
- Single, integrated managed account
- Relatively low minimum investment
Process & Philosophy
BEST OF BOTH WORLDS: MULTIPLE MANAGERS, ONE MANAGED ACCOUNT
Available through the Merrill Lynch Consults service, Allianz Global Investors Multi-Firm Consults Diversified Portfolios (CDPs) enable investors to implement an asset allocation strategy using multiple independent investment managers within one integrated account. These portfolios offer your clients a number of valuable benefits:
- Low relative volatility-Low standard deviation compared to similar portfolios in each risk category over the last 5 years.
- Strong dividend yield-Dividend-focused deep value approach employed in managing value portions of the portfolio gives overall portfolio an attractive dividend yield and low P/E ratio relative to the benchmark.
- Market cap diversification-Exposure to small-, mid- and large-cap stocks.
Importantly, investors can access Allianz Global Investors CDPs for a minimum investment that is lower than would be required to open individual accounts with each underlying investment manager.
THE SMART ADMINISTRATION ADVANTAGE
Allianz Global Investors Multi-Firm CDPs offer the advantages of integrated "Smart Administration":
- Disciplined rebalancing-Portfolios are generally rebalanced to the target allocation once per calendar year. Similar rebalancing will also occur should the allocation to a particular style fall below or rise above established allocation ranges.
- Streamlined trading-Trades for all managers are conducted on a single platform to consolidate orders, avoid wash sales and realize trading efficiencies.
- Centralized account management-Investors can avoid or limit exposure to specific stocks/sectors and achieve tax management across all sub-portfolios.
ACCESS TO A RANGE OF WORLD-CLASS INVESTMENT MANAGERS
Through its Multi-Firm CDPs, Allianz Global Investors offers you and your clients access to the specialized expertise of respected, independent investment firms, each with a firm-wide commitment to a specific investment style.